Office now open in Michigan!
Yes, that's right... Michigan! The land of Spectacular Peninsulas!
Although I'll be keeping some clients and future projects in North Carolina, my main office for all editing and post-production work has moved to East Lansing, Michigan. I'm very excited to pursue new opportunities here, while still working as much as I can with my good friends back in Wilmington.
Michigan just passed a 42% film incentive (the biggest in the history of film incentives) earlier this year and there are plans in the works for a studio to be built right here in Lansing, so this just may be the next little Hollywood! I certainly hope so (but without all the plastic surgery or plastic personalities of course)...
So, Michigan... here I am!
If you've stumbled across this site and you're a local filmmaker here in the Lansing area, I'd love to hear from you.
Labels: Independent Film, Michigan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home